Clara Barton User Manual (2035 Miyota Quartz)
- Pull crown out to position 1.
- Turn the crown clockwise to set hour and minute hands.
- Push the crown in back to normal position.
Adjust length of mesh watch bracelet.
- Watch sample video: https://youtu.be/bkxYvMAgUtE
- Remove all plastic on bracelet.
- Pull up on safety buckle.
- Use small flat tool, such as flathead screwdriver, pointer tool, safety pin, etc., and insert in small hole. Gently lift up on plate to set free.
- Slide clasp in desired groove.
- Firmly press the plate clamp down to lock position into groove.
- Put watch on wrist and hook both parts of the solid fold-over clasp (with engraved SANGAMON) into the sliding clasp.
- Push safety buckle down.
Repeat steps until you reach desired length.